- In home support
- Community support
- Behaviour modification
- Cultural cancelling for refugees and people with different cultural background
- Helping to achieve the best of your NDIS plan.
- Finding and connecting to the most suitable services.
- Helping Culturally diverse families to understand and get best out of their NDIS plan.
- Promoting independent living.
- Providing people with skills for the activities of daily living.
- Developing new skills for individuals according to their needs.
- Teaching care givers to help individuals to achieve their potentials.
- Behaviour modification and intervention.
- Developing new and adjustive behaviours.
- Developing and planning to teach new skills and preparing the families and care givers to provide behavioural support.
- Suggesting and preparing assistive devices according to behaviour plans.
- Assisting to get work ready.
- Referral to suitable providers.
- Helping to find and keep job.
- Providing help in work place to maintain the job.
Reza Ebrahimi (service provider) graduated as DE (Developmental Educator) in 2009 from Flinders university. Working with different organisations providing him with vast experience in assisting people with disabilities to find employment, gain new skills to become work ready and live independently.
As a NAATI certified interpreter (Persian/Farsi language) enables the service provider extra skills and experience to work more efficiently with refugees and families with different culturally and linguistically diverse background to case manage their NDIS plan.
Kindly Write to us